Is like a knot in the chest,
no air is going down
even when you try, and try harder again
just for a gulp
just to stop the dizzy feeling
make it stop you said,
but never does
keep spinning and dancing around
playing with your conscious
it isn’t fair,
this lack of character of you
doesn’t make you justice.
But what really does in these times?
Mad ones, indeed
so much change
How are you coping with it?
can you do it?
no it isn’t easy babe, not easy at all
Try to breath once again
30. 08. 2010 Ale.
Ir al Ateneo y no el de Caracas
Everytime you start to whine about your “oh so sad love life” and “oh how horrible is to be single for two months” a baby owl dies, so please stop it!!
I LOVE BABY OWLS!
Hi Joe! I’m Ale nice to meet you!
well yeah it’s a tricky question a lot people will think that your answer was wrong, that “God is with us 100% of our time watching and if we are bad we will go to hell” really stupid if you ask me
but there will be people like me that think that your answer was completely awesome and with so much logic!
I know anything about math or physics, I’m a artistic kind of girl, but just watching shows about the universe, galaxies, stars, etc and read your tumblr it’s impossible to believe in a god in the clouds
sorry this got a bit long and my english it’s not the greatest
Dita Von Teese is Perfection …
Are you totally in love with me and wants me to love you back?
Now you can have my love!!
Comprame esa coleccion de M.A.C y mi amor sera tuyo foreveeer!!
- Mom: So are you ready for school tomorrow?
- Me: What? I don't start tomorrow. I start Wednesday.
- Mom: What are you talking about?
- Me: September 1st is when I start, Mom.
- Mom: No. Stop being silly. I'm waking you up at six tomorrow.
- Me: Why? The train doesn't leave until eleven.
- Mom: What train? Stop being ridiculous. You're scaring me. Now did you get all your supplies?
- Me: No. I have almost everything, but I still need my owl. Will you pick it up for me?
- Mom: I'm serious. Quit.
- Me: Mom. I'm scared.
- Mom: Oh, honey! Why?
- Me: .... What if they put me in Gryffindor?
- Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM.